The (UPSSSC admit card ) Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued the admit card for CET / PET / Typing / Steno Recruitment Position. Candidates who have applied for this exam can Verify their admit card by reading the details below.
How to Download UPSSSC admit card
Step 1- Click on the official link given below.
Step 2- Login with your Reg.ID and Password/D.O.B.
Step 3- Click Login.
Step 4- Download your admit card.
And please read this
10 basic tips to prepare SSC Exams at home.
- Timetable:- A Time table is very very importantcomplete the preparation and for attaining the success in any aspects of your life. Do not make impractical and disproportionate timetable. Assign time to each topic based on the density and complexity of the topics.
- Study accordingly:-Start covering those topics that are difficult and dominant on the exam. Then switch to other relatively easier topics. In this process, you must prepare a list of topics and questions explored in previous SSC exams. So you can start your preparation.
- Find Shortcuts:-Because it will save you time and effort during exams. There are numerous topics in Aptitude and Reasoning, which can be prepared in a short period of time.
- Search online:-Don’t miss out on online support in preparation. You can find almost everything that is required for success on the SSC exam, including study material, guidance, and various shortcut tricks instantly with a single click ahead.
- Solve Previous years papers:-Collect the previous year’s SSC papers from the past five years and practice all the questions. It will give you clarity on the type of questions, the number of questions and their respective level of difficulty. In addition to this, the question papers from the previous year are also necessary because the SSC sometimes repeats the questions on the next SSC exams. Therefore, you can earn test scores without making any effort.
- Prepare short notes:-It is appropriate to prepare short notes on each topic, which you consider important and reviewable before the exam. It is essential in case of general knowledge and English. Because just before the exam, it is not possible to review each chapter of the respective books.
- Do practice:-practice as much as you can for each subject and topic. Practice minimizes the chances of error and maintains a flow of attempting questions in real exam.
- Test your knowledge:-There are two methods to test your knowledge: First, try the random questions in your book, and second, take online test series.
- Anylze again SSC Syllabus:-Avoid over-studying unnecessary topics and studying the topics listed. It is recommended that you first formulate a table or a list of topics for each section before studying and discovering your strengths and weaknesses. So you can prepare them accordingly.
- Maintain sleep time:- take enough sleep because its very important to make your study more productive it does’nt means that you can sleep more